Multifunction ultrasonic instrument
EW20S is a portable ultrasound system designed and made for various applications such as:
Emulsions, mixing, disintegration;
Welding polymer fabrics and film.
The reactor is controlled by a Unitech Titako generator.
- The converter and all the parts are FEM designed (finite element analysis and optimization);
- Efficiency > 90%;
- High reliability and long-lasting thanks to the converter’s innovative construction systems;
- Made in AISI316L steel and Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy;
- Sonotrode designed for various applications:
- treatment of fluids with intense cavitation in a container;
- vibration of the terminal part able to carry out welding on polymer fabrics or films.
- It can be installed on a vertical bracket with height adjustment;
- Forced-air cooling for high-power continuous applications.
Frequency, power and size
|Operating frequency||20 kHz|
|Power supply (Titako generator)||110-500V AC|