Ultrasonic cutting instrument
EW20T is a portable ultrasonic cutting system which can be used both manually and installed on an automatic handling and controlling system.
It can cut various types of materials, including:
Foods (sweets, cheese, nougat, fruit, ...);
Synthetic meshes and fabrics;
The reactor is controlled by a Unitech Titako generator.
- The converter and all the parts are FEM designed (finite element analysis and optimization);
- Efficiency > 90%;
- High reliability and long-lasting thanks to the converter’s innovative construction systems;
- Made in AISI316L steel and Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy;
- Sonotrode designed for cutting applications: its standard blade is 110 mm wide, and other cutting instruments of different sizes can be manufactured;
- It can be installed on automated vertical handling systems;
- It can be forced-air cooled for one-shift work cycles.
Frequency, power and size
|Operating frequency||20 kHz|
|Power supply (Titako generator)||110-500V AC|
|Power control||continuous/ intermittent|