Continuous flow reactor
FLOW:WAVE is a tubular 4-litre continuous flow reactor designed and made for various industrial applications such as:
Various treatments for industrial fluid products.
The reactor is controlled by a Unitech Titako generator.
- The converter and all the parts are FEM designed (finite element analysis and optimization);
- Efficiency > 90%;
- New technology external transducers for greater sturdiness and reliability;
- Mixing can be carried out internally by a static mixer or auger;
- 4-litre flow volume, able to handle temperatures up to 150°C and overpressure of 8 bars;
- Made in AISI316L steel, also suitable for food applications;
- Two operating frequencies (20 / 40 kHz) with the same efficiency and power.
Frequency, power and size
|Operating frequency||20 / 40 kHz|
|Maximum power||2000 / 4000 W|
|Flow cell volume||4L|
|Power supply (Titako generator)||110-500V AC|