Continuous flow reactor
STEP:WAVE is a reactor with a continuous 1-litre flow cell designed and made for various industrial applications such as:
Various treatments for industrial fluid products.
The reactor is controlled by a Unitech Titako generator.
- The converter and all the parts are FEM designed (finite element analysis and optimization);
- Efficiency > 90%;
- New “sonostop” technology which cancels vibrations on the converter housing;
- Special sonotrode designed with a resonant ring structure which concentrates the cavitation phenomenon in the areas near the sonotrode with a larger surface for fluid interaction and efficiency;
- High reliability and long-lasting thanks to the converter’s innovative construction systems;
- 1-litre closed flow cell able to handle temperatures up to 150°C and overpressure of 4bars;
- Made in AISI316L steel and Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy.
Frequency, power and size
|Operating frequency||20 kHz|
|Flow cell volume||1L|
|Power supply (Titako generator)||110-500V AC|